• Serving the real estate needs of friends and clients for over 20 years.
• Offering both Buyer and Seller Representation.
• Committed to prompt, courteous, and professional service.
• Serving the Greater Harrisburg and capital Metro Areas with added specialization in Historic Homes and in the Harrisburg City marketplace.
• Consistent customer satisfaction leading to a strong client referral base. Client referrals available upon request.
• Consistently recognized for outstanding achievement by placing in the top 1-5% of fellow REALTORS and Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS "Top 5%".
• Achieved 2007 RE/MAX "Hall of Fame" and 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 & 2009 RE/MAX "Platinum Club" and 2010 and 2011 RE/MAX "100% Club" sales awards.
• Voted Harrisburg Magazine 2004, 2005 and 2008 Reader's Poll "Simply the Best" Residential Real Estate Agent.
• Voted Harrisburg Magazine 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013 "Reader's Choice" award for Residential Real Estate Agent.
• Candidate for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2011 and 2015 Man & Woman of the Year Fundraising Campaign. Raised over $100,000.00.
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS, Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS, and Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS.
• Member of the HHA (Historic Harrisburg Association) Board of Directors.
• Member of HYP (Harrisburg Young Professionals) Advisory Board.
License # RS 194698L
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Pennsylvania & Delaware.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.